This listing is a painting service for baits provided by you - we do not carry these baits in stock!
Here’s how it works:
- You send us the baits you want us to paint. Some patterns require chrome or clear, it just depends on what patterns you want.
- Baits must be thoroughly cleaned (no scent residue, greases or oils)
- Hooks, split rings and packaging must be removed. There is a $1 per bait charge if we need to remove packaging or hardware.
- When we receive the baits we’ll reach out and let you know that we’re getting started and ask for you to confirm the specific patterns (just in case we can’t read your handwriting or are unclear on exactly what you want).
- We paint them and ship them back to you.
Due to the high volume of custom painting that we're doing we can't guarantee a delivery date or return.
Please make sure the quantity ordered represents the number of baits you are sending to us.